Monday, August 8, 2011

What I learned...

This has been one of the most interesting classes for me in the summer quarter. This is primarily because of its newness, interesting topics, and usefulness. Classes change as quick because of the content and Joe’s extreme immersion in the subject. The real-world insight and projects helped me a lot to solidify the concepts about WOM marketing and social media .I especially enjoyed the unique videos being showed in the class. I learned alot about social media tools and how to utilize them in new and creative ways to get productive outputs with least expense.
I also learnt about the importance of ethical issues associated with social media marketing, latest mobile capabilities in marketing and futuristic technologies like augmented reality and soo. Overall I found this subject to be extremely valuable as it helped me a lot to come up with today's technology and marketing techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment