Saturday, August 6, 2011

What Did I Learn From This Class

I started this class without any idea of the concept of Social Media Marketing and a very vague idea of what Facebook was meant to be used for. This subject has helped me understand how the social media platform has contributed to the advancement of the marketing cause, why is it more valuable than any other mechanism marketers have used in the past and how does this benefit small business (since small business are the engines of a progressive economy).
I learnt about practical applications of social media platforms through the individual and group assignments. I also learnt about the ethics issues that are assocaited with the use of social media marketing techniques. Overall I found this subject to be extremely valuable and it helped me come up-to-speed on today's technology and its convergence with the marketing discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment